Rumiano Fourth Annual Holiday Recipe Contest
Submit Your Favorite Cheese Recipe to be entered into our Contest to Win a Giant Holiday Gift Basket!
- 13 8 oz. pieces Rumiano Family Organic Cheese
- 1 8 oz bar of Rumiano Organic Butter
- 3 Sticks Creminelli Salami - Casalingo, Barolo, Whiskey
- 3 boxs 34 Degrees Crisps - flavors?
- 2 copies Culture Magazine
- 1 Rumiano hat
- 1 Rumiano mug
- 1 small ice chest (soft, foldable)
- Contest entry period ends on Tuesday, Dec 15, 2015 11:59 pm PST
- Entrants may enter multiple recipes
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older
- Entrants must live in the United States of America
- All recipes must be original
- All recipes must include cheese, preferably Rumiano Cheese
- All entries must include a photo that is original
- By providing Rumiano Cheese with the entrant's e-mail address, entrant agree to be added to the Rumiano Cheese newsletter contact list.
- All entrants agree to allow Rumiano Cheese Company to profile their recipe on the Rumiano Cheese Co. website, newsletter and social media channels
- Rumiano Cheese Co. will select 1 Grand Prize winner and three runner ups. (see criteria below)
- Grand Prize: Rumiano Cheese Co. Holiday Gift Basket and will be featured on the Rumiano blog, newsletter, and social media channels
- Runners-Up Prizes: 8 FREE Rumiano Cheese coupons
- Winner agrees to allow Rumiano Cheese Company to use their First Name and Last Initial, City/State and Photo(s) in contest announcements.
- Winner must respond within 48 hours or the prize will be awarded to someone else.
Read Full Terms here>>>
Our team of Rumiano Cheese experts will judge the entries based on the following criteria:
Perceived Taste: Since we won't have time to prepare all the recipes submitted, we will be judging each entry on it's "preceived" taste. Does it look and sound appealing to the tastebuds?
Creativity and Use of Product: There are endless things you can do with cheese. Especially Rumiano Cheese. Show us your creative side and better yet, a way to use Rumiano Cheese that we've never seen before.
Visual Appeal: Since we are relying on preceived taste, the better looking your photo is the better. Make sure to submit a high quality image that shows just how yummy your recipe is. (5 Tips for Taking a Great Food Photo)
Holiday Theme: We are looking for recipes we can use during the holiday season. Dinner party, holiday party, breakfast with the family, etc. We'll let you be the judge of that!
Orginiality: Have we seen this before or is this something new? Remember it still needs to taste good!
Good Story: Is this a family recipe passed down for generations? Did you come up with this recipe while you were a college student? Feel free to tell us your story and what this recipe means to you.