Chef: Chef Micah Fields
Ready in: 20 minutes
- 2 slices of bacon bread
- Rumiano's Smoke Mozzarella
- Handful of wild mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Ramp vinaigrette (or your favorite vinaigrette)
- Prepare vinaigrette using your favorite recipe.
- In a toaster oven, lightly toast the bacon bread.
- Saute wild mushrooms with olive oil and salt & pepper.
- Spread a generous layer of Rumiano's Smoked Mozzarella on top of the toasted bread. Place cheese-covered bread back in toaster oven, and bake until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
- Layer sauteed mushrooms on cheese and bread, and sprinkle with vinaigrette.
- Serve and enjoy!