Rumiano's Cheesy Chicken Soup Casserole
- Chef: Rumiano Family
- Ready in: 45 minutes - 1 hour
- Serves: 3-4
- Complexity: easy
- 1 Whole Steamed Chicken
- 2 Cups Chopped Broccoli Spears
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup Sliced Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 Pack Sliced Rumiano Family Organic Cheese (We used Monterrey Jack)
- 1 Package of Stuffing (Home-made or store bought)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F
- Shred steamed chicken, spread chicken in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Mix together Cream of Chicken soup with 1/4 cup Chicken Broth in bowl, spoon over chicken in baking sheet.
- Next, you'll want to spread the sliced cheese evenly atop the shredded chicken.
- Throw in the sliced Cremini mushrooms and spread evenly.
- Pour and spread the Cream of Mushroom Soup over the mushrooms.
- Layer the Broccoli on top of the Cream of Mushroom.
- Throw the stuffing on top of the dish, and spread evenly.
- Bake the casserole for 30 minutes at 350°F. Let sit for ~5 minutes, and enjoy!