Cheesy Portobello Mushroom
- Chef: Owen Rumiano & Bianca Ramirez
- Ready in: 20 Minutes
- Complexity: easy
- Rumiano Organic Smoked Mozzarella
- Rumiano Organic Monterey Jack
- Rumiano Gouda -or- Fontina
- Italian Seasoning -or- Seasoning of Choice
- Portobello Mushroom
- Olive Oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 325-350F
2. Remove stems from Portobello Mushrooms and coat with a small amount of Olive Oil.
3. Shred Rumiano Organic Smoked Mozzarella, Organic Monterey Jack, and Gouda or Fontina (or combine your favorite Rumiano Cheeses to customize your meal!) and sprinkle on the underside of the mushrooms.
4. Season to taste, adding your favorite seasonings to the dish.
5. Bake for about 12 minutes (or until the cheese is melty and brown).
6. Remove from oven and let the mushrooms sit to cool cheese.